Mathym manufactures innovative fluoride and oxide nanomaterial dispersions customized for high-end applications. They are provided as industrial batches in a wide range of application-specific dispersion media.
Mathym offers newly developed cerium oxide nanoparticles
- 20 nm CeO₂ nanoparticles with narrow size distribution
- Polyhedral morphology
- Highly crystalline (fluorite structure)
- Tunable composition
- Dispersed in water, other media under development
Our offer of ceria-based materials is expanding so please get in touch with us for further information.
As an abrasive in CMP slurries, Mathym cerium oxide brings the reduction in defectivity required by integrated circuits manufacturing at advanced nodes.
Mathym also supports additional applications including:
- Starting materials for the manufacturing of ceramic membranes, electrolyte and electrode materials in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Electrolyzer Cells
- Nanofiller in coatings for its UV absorption properties