zilight®, Mathym novel nano-zirconia (ZrO2), allows tunability of the refractive index while maintaining high transparency for display and optical applications such as LED, XR or ophthalmic coating. filyxio® (YbF3), our best-in-class radiopacifier for dental composites, allows the deepest curing and the most aesthetical restorations. Our highly crystallized nano-ceria (CeO2) features an exclusive narrow particle size distribution enabling exquisite removal rate and defect control in Chemical Mechanical Polishing.
Mathym nanomaterials are provided in stable and homogeneous dispersions in an expanding range of media:
- Water, polar and non-polar solvents
- Monomers and monomer mixtures, including acrylates, methacrylates and silicones
- Curable formulations
Expect more from our dispersions!
- We perform custom R&D to incorporate our nanomaterials in customer specific solvents or monomer mixtures
- We welcome customers to send us their specific dispersion media for nanoparticle incorporation
- High solid loadings up to 80 wt% for demanding applications